Motor Accident Claims in Wales

Motor Accident Claims in Wales

If you have been involved in a motor accident in Wales and were not at fault, whether on the windy roads of the Brecon Beacons, the stretching roads of the Cambrians, or the busy streets of Cardiff, then Innocent Driver is your go-to company for getting your motor accident claim in Wales resolved without delay.

Motor Accident Claims Specialists in Wales.

Innocent Driver specialise in motor accident claims in Wales and throughout the United Kingdom. Contact us first before your insurer and if you have a valid claim you won’t need to pay an excess nor have your no claims bonus affected. In fact, as motor accident claims specialists in Wales, we will get you back on the road as soon as possible without the red tape and hassle of having to get quotes for repairs or unnecessary time wasted having to do it all yourself. In fact, our team will take care of everything giving you total peace of mind that it is being dealt with in a professional and timely manner.

Choose Innocent Driver for Pain Free Claims.

Take the pain out of making a claim by choosing Innocent Driver, you can call us on 0800 368 8928 or alternatively text BUMP to 88440 and we will call you. By doing so and your claim being accepted your no claims bonus will remain intact, you will also save on paying any excess giving you a straightforward, speedy, and simple way of getting back on the road without stress and complete peace of mind that your motor accident claim is in safe hands with our team of motor accident claims specialists who put you first.

Be Prepared for Making a Motor Accident Claim in Wales.

We don’t know the future nor what is going to happen, so being prepared is key should you be involved in a motor accident and need to make a claim. Saving our free phone 0800 368 8928 in your phone gives you the security that we are there should you be unfortunate enough to need us. That way you are back in the driving seat as quickly as possible without unnecessary and needless expense to yourself.
motor accident claim in Wales

You report your accident to us