Motor Accident Injury Claim

Report Your Motor Accident Injury

How old were you at the time of the accident:

Would you like our help with repairing your vehicle?

Motor Accident Injury Claim Services

If you have been involved in a motor vehicle accident that is not your fault which has resulted in a personal injury, please use this online form to report your motor accident injury by filling in as much details as possible and a member of our team will be in touch. If you are wanting to claim for your vehicle, then please fill out the ‘Report Your Accident’ form which is located at the top right of the website menu or by going directly to If you are at all unsure which claim form to fill out or need further help you can either call us on our freephone number which is 0800 368 8928 or alternatively text the word BUMP to 88440 and we will call you.
Thank you.